2022 Auditions DNSP course - CNAC Châlons
CNAC ENTRANCE AUDITIONS (DNSP-AC 1) FROM 2 TO 7 MAY 2022
ONLINE REGISTRATION FROM 28 JANUARY UNTIL 27 FEBRUARY 2022
The CNAC's Ecole Nationale Supérieure (Higher National School) in Châlons-en-Champagne has developed a three-year educational programme. This course allows the awarding of the Diplôme National Supérieur Professionnel d’Artiste de Cirque / Higher National Circus Artist Diploma (level 6 diploma).
Nowadays, this course is related to the Unit of Training and Research for Arts of the Jules Verne University in Amiens and offers the possibility of obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree in Performing Arts - "Circus Art" Option. This system is part of the European scheme (Bologna agreements) for higher education.
After some work related to the new accreditation procedure for our training offer, the new DNSP course is entirely organised at the CNAC in Châlons-en-Champagne : a single site and the same teaching team over a period of 3 years.
Every student recruited from the 2020-2021 academic year can obtain, in addition to the Culture diploma (DNSP-AC), a license in Performing Arts* issued by the University of Reims-Champagne-Ardenne (URCA).
* Provided that candidates meet the administrative conditions for enrollment in a university course.
Important! For applicants with foreign diplomas: a baccalaureate-equivalent diploma obtained abroad must be translated by an ENIC NARIC sworn translator charged with evaluating foreign diplomas and issuing a certificate of comparability with the French baccalaureate. Without this procedure, students will be unable to register for a university degree.
Outline of the CNAC curriculum
Year 1: Entrance examination
Year 1: DSNP 1 - 2 semesters - Total 60 ECTS,
Year 2: DNSP 2 - 2 semesters - Total 60 ECTS,
Year 3: DNSP 3 - 2 semesters - Total 60 ECTS, followed by the professional integration with the group graduation show (creation and tour) .
The CNAC is also responsible for supporting individual artisitc projects of the students as they come to leave the school.
Here CNAC educational guidelines (21 Ko)
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2022 – APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Registrations for the entrance exam exclusively online until Sunday 27 February at midnight.
The age limit for examination applicants is 23 (born in 1999 or later).
STAGE 1 - SELECTIONS ON FILE
- From 28 January to 27 February 2022, online registration is accessible via a link.
- After accessing your personal registration portal, you will receive your login details by email. Keep them safe!
- You can then complete the fields marked with an asterisk, which are mandatory to start the process. You can then return to the registration portal as many times as necessary to add additional documents, but you must do so before the deadline.
* You will be asked to pay a 60 € processing fee.
* To help you prepare, here is the list of administrative documents and videos requested for the online registration process.
* To better prepare yourself, here the list of administrative documents and videos requested on online registration (in french) (191 Ko)
STAGE 2 - FACE-TO-FACE SELECTIONS FROM 2 TO 7 MAY 2022 IN CHÂLONS-EN-CHAMPAGNE (51)