To all new CNAC students (DNSP 1, DNSP 2 or DNSP 3)
Enrolment is required for course access. The enrolment file must be complete before the autumn term start date or course access will not be authorised.
Please ensure that all the information below has been reviewed carefully.
Do not underestimate the time required to gather the information needed for your file, nor the importance of the necessary steps, in particular those that relate to social security organisations, insurance companies, CROUS for grants, etc.
All documents must be provided to the Study Department via a link that will be sent to you to allow you to fill in/modify your data, download and submit the necessary documents. You should keep this link for the duration of your studies at the CNAC.
Documents to be provided by all new CNAC students
- Proof of address (address in Châlons-en-Champagne)
- Grant notification (in France or another country)
- Proof of your CVEC registration (student life): https://cvec.etudiant.gouv.fr/ (92 euros)
- Bank details (RIB)
- Certificate of civil liability
- Health insurance certificate or CMU
- Residence permit
- French translation of your birth certificate
- Acceptance of knowledge of all regulations and image rights
- Proof of payment of your enrolment fees (150 per year)
- Proof of payment of your tuition fees (100 euros per year)
- Proof of transfer of the deposit fee (150 euros for three years)
- Proof of your enrolment at URCA (allow approximately 180 euros at the start of the autumn term)
Method of payment:
Payment of enrolment fees, tuition fees and deposits should be made by check payable to CNAC or by bank transfer. Bank details (RIB) on demand.