2021 Selections DNSP - CNAC Chalons Curriculum
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FROM 3 TO 7 MAY 2021
at the CNAC in Châlons-en-Champagne
The CNAC's Ecole Nationale Supérieure (Higher National School) in Châlons-en-Champagne has developed a three-year educational programme. This course allows the awarding of the Diplôme National Supérieur Professionnel d’Artiste de Cirque / Higher National Circus Artist Diploma (level 6 diploma).
Nowadays, this course is related to the Unit of Training and Research for Arts of the Jules Verne University in Amiens and offers the possibility of obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree in Performing Arts - "Circus Art" Option. This system is part of the European scheme (Bologna agreements) for higher education.
After some work related to the new accreditation procedure for our training offer, the new DNSP course is entirely organised at the CNAC in Châlons-en-Champagne : a single site and the same teaching team over a period of 3 years.
Every student recruited from the 2020-2021 academic year can obtain, in addition to the Culture diploma (DNSP-AC), a double license * issued by the University of Reims-Champagne-Ardenne (URCA):
- in Performing Arts,
- in STAPS (sciences and techniques of physical and sporting activities).
* Provided that candidates meet the administrative conditions for enrollment in a university course.
Outline of the CNAC curriculum
Year 1: Entrance examination
Year 1: DSNP 1 - 2 semesters - Total 60 ECTS,
Year 2: DNSP 2 - 2 semesters - Total 60 ECTS,
Year 3: DNSP 3 - 2 semesters, the last of which integrates the professional integration with the group graduation show (creation and tour) - Total 60 ECTS.
The CNAC is also responsible for supporting individual artisitc projects of the students as they come to leave the school.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FROM THE 3rd TOT HE 7th OF MAY 2021 – APPLICATION PROCEDURE
THE REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021 ENTRANCE EXAMINATION IS CLOSED.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT THE BEGINNING OF 2022 FOR NEXT YEAR'S SELECTIONS.
STAGE 1 - SELECTIONS ON FILE
* Registrations now exclusively online until March 1.
- You will receive your personal login email for the individual registration portal. Please keep it safe!
- You can then complete the fields marked with an asterisk, which are mandatory to start the process. You can then return to the registration portal as many times as necessary to add additional documents, but you must do so before the deadline.
* You will be asked to pay a 60 € processing fee.
* To help you prepare, here is the list of administrative documents and videos requested for the online registration process.
* To better prepare yourself, here the list of administrative documents and videos requested on online registration (in french) (191 Ko)
STAGE 2 - FACE-TO-FACE SELECTIONS FROM 3 TO 7 MAY 2021 IN CHÂLONS-EN-CHAMPAGNE (51)