You are a foreign professional: Erasmus + In-Coming
The CNAC offers foreign professionals and artists immersion or observation courses as part of its Lifelong Learning service.
Catalogue of training courses and services accepting mobility
Click here for available traineeships and training courses.
The various CNAC departments also accept foreign professionals for immersion.
- The École nationale supérieure des arts du cirque - ENSAC
- Technical service
- Lifelong Learning Service – FTLV
- Resources and research centre
- Administrative service
1 - Eligibility criteria
To take advantage of Erasmus + professional mobility (traineeship or training):
- A good level of French is required. All departments work in French and courses are taught in French,
- You must prove that your mobility has been supported by a training establishment or a training body in your country (1- providers of vocational education and training, initial or continuing; 2- local and regional public authorities, coordination bodies and other organisations active in the field of professional education and training; 3- companies and other public and private organisations that host, train or otherwise interact with learners and apprentices as part of professional education or training),
- Your intended mobility must aim to develop your educational, administrative and technical skills at the highest level or share experiences, methods and tools based around challenges and developments in higher education in the circus, on an international level.
2 - Application procedures
Your application should include:
- cover letter
- ID photo
- evidence of Erasmus support from your home institution or a training organisation in your country.
3 - Application assessment
Once your request has been considered by the leadership at the CNAC and the relevant department, you will receive a written response to your application.
The CNAC will also confirm that the exchange is possible administratively by contacting your home institution. The exchange is only confirmed once an Inter-Institutional Agreement between the CNAC and your home institution has been signed.
4 - Establishing your mobility agreement
Once your mobility has been accepted by the CNAC, your Erasmus adviser in your country must provide the CNAC with a mobility agreement. The mobility agreement must be signed by the three parties (the CNAC, Erasmus structure and you) before the mobility begins.
Arrival and Accommodation
Required Language Level
All departments and training courses at the CNAC use French. A good level of French is therefore necessary for the mobility to be useful to you.
Depending on the results of your language tests taken before your departure, it may be possible to follow language courses at the CNAC’s partner universities.