Programmes available should enable each participant to:
- develop the highest level of skill possible,
- perfect or update knowledge
- develop a professional project (artistic, technical or educational, etc.),
- complete a professional re-training course,
- obtain a qualification,
- validate professional skills,
- initiate a research project
- teacher training and National Diploma for circus teachers,
- trans-disciplinary and innovative artistic courses,
- technical courses leading to qualifications,
- artistic and cultural education courses,
- validation of acquired experience (VAE),
- certifications for circus professions,
- made-to-measure courses.
Establishes certifications for circus professions: identifies needs, implements and delivers certifications accessible through vocational training or the validation of acquired experience (VAE).
Supports professionals at different levels: assists VAE candidates with acquiring better professional recognition and empowers training bodies to implement certifying training courses and provides advice.
Is committed to quality: as a professional training body, the CNAC has been Datadock referenced since 2017 and is in the process of acquiring Qualiopi certification.
. 300 trained professionals and 40 people supported in validation of their acquired experience (VAE),
. 13,000 trainee hours,
. 96 % satisfaction on completion of training and less than 4 % dropout,
. 100 trainers recruited every year, all specialists recognised in their fields,
. diploma (National Diploma in Circus Teaching) or certification training (CQP: Professional Qualification Certificate),
. courses held at the CNAC (51), as well as at other locations in France and abroad.
All our courses can be funded – under certain conditions – by an approved financing organization (AFDAS, Uniformation, Fongécif and the POLE EMPLOI, etc.), or by your employer (training plan, DIF, CIF, etc.):
These links will provide you with specific information about your training course rights for:
- Entertainment industry workers in the performing arts, cinema and audio-visual domains
- Salaried employees in the performing arts, cinema and audio-visual domains
- Salaried employees who do not depend on AFDAS
- Employment seekers.
To find out more about your rights visit the "Vocational training courses" page.